KNOW YOUR PRODUCT INSIDE-OUT
....AND UNLIKE OTHERS, WE DON'T HAVE ANY HIDDEN CHARGES.
THE FABRIC: 100% GRADE A POLYESTER
* Knitted On Taiwanese Machines.,
* Thickness: 180 ± 10 GSM (Grams Per Sq.Metre)
* Stretch: Some Lycra component could be present.
* Other Salient Attributes: NON-SHRINK | SINGLE JERSEY CONSTRUCTION | BLEACHED | RING-SPUN 100% POLYESTER YARN
* India (Standard): ₹ 50 (DTDC, Delhivery Surface, Xpressbees, Gati, Shadowfax, Ekart)
* India (Express): ₹ 60 (Delhivery Air, FedEx, BlueDart)
* International: Coming Soon
* For the list of all serviceable PIN Codes, please click here.
* COD (Standard & Express): ₹ 50
* (SHIPPING-CHARGES ARE "EXCLUSIVE" OF 18% GST, BUT INCLUSIVE OF FUEL SURCHARGE, AND ANY OTHER TAXES & LEVIES)
* 2-4 Business Days: Since All Over Prints are basically cut & sewn on demand, they tend to take a little longer than other products. To know more about the process, checkout this video.
* Workdays: Manufacturing (Monday - Saturday), Customer Support (Monday - Friday).
* The Print: All Polyester All Over Prints are done using Dye-Subli method using OEKO-TEX® certified DuPont® premium Inks.
* Artwork File Type: Very high resolution PNG. For more information about the dimensions and templates, please click here.
* Minimum Resolution: 300 DPI.
* Colour Mode: RGB or sRGB.
* Maximum Print Area: In AOP, there's no concept of printable area, each and every square mm of the fabric will/can be printed.
* Artwork Preparation: Link To YouTube Video
* Neck Labels: Inside & Outside Neck Labels available with bulk and on-demand pricing: (Bulk - MOQ: 1000pcs - ₹ 2.80/- | On-Demand - MOQ: 20 Pieces - ₹ 11/-)
* Custom Packaging: Regular (₹ 11), Tube (₹ 28), Corrugated Box (₹ 19), Compressed (₹ 85). For more about types of packaging options available with us, click here.
* Hang Tags: Standard, Eco - Seed Paper. For pictures, click here.
* Free Accessories: Thank You Cards, Product Info Cards, and sometimes choclates.
* The Product charges mentioned above, includes the printing cost as well. There are no separate print charges for All Over Printed products.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our minimum order quantity or MOQ is only 1 piece, which simply means - we take the inventory position on your behalf, thus relieving you the burden of upfront costs.
Yes, we have tied up with several of the top logistic companies of India. We handle the manufacturing, packaging, and shipping. We support Cash On Delivery (COD) too.
RTO or Returned To Origin are the parcels which are brought back to the Doipe factory because the courier company couldn't deliver that parcel due to the refusal or unavailability of the customer. And to answer your question, yes, we do support RTO parcels. All the RTO parcels are listed under the RTO Tab.
All the prices mentioned on the website are exclusive of GST, untill otherwise stated. The taxes collected are government mandated, and does not profit us in anyway. GST of 5% is applicable on all products. Shipping falls under the bracket of 18% GST.
Yes. But, only when it's our mistake, for example - let's say you ordered a Black shirt but we sent a red one, we will refund you immediately, not just for the product but for the shipping also. Similarly let's say you wanted print of Design A but we gave you Design B, we'll refund you.
Yes, we do have better prices for bulk orders. We also have attractive prices for high volume customers. If you fall under either of these categories, then feel free to call us for more details on the costs.
NO. Simply put, we are a manufacturer not a brand, thus you won't find our branding anywhere on the product or the parcel. Rest assured, your customers will never know that their products came from Doipe's factory.
Direct To Garment (DTG)
DTG Printing is done using water based inks, DTG prints might not be always 100% opaque, to see the difference between water-based-ink driven DTG and Plastisol-Ink driven Screen Print, please click here.
Glow In The Dark
The luminosity of Glow In The Dark prints last for 30-40 minutes after being exposed to light. To see the effects again, the garment should be exposed to light again for a few seconds.
AOP Stitching Thread Colour
The stitching thread colour choices for All-Over-Printed Products are limited to two, Black & White. Our tailors choose the one according to your design file.
Some heather and melange colours are textured fabrics, the DTG Prints on these colours give slightly different results than regular colours.